Christmas time has rolled around once more. Hopefully you are able to find time to do the things that you like and be with your loved ones this Christmas and new year.
I just thought I’d gather together some helpful advice for the break as a wee ‘learning gift’ for Christmas:
- Advice for preparing for Severe weather: Ready Scotland
- Fire safety advice: Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Advice for a healthy Christmas: NHS
- Getting ready for Winter leaflet from ‘Forward Mid’: Getting ready for Winter
- Dealing with Stress at Christmas: NHS
- On the more fun learning side how about some Christmas day activities: Pinterest
- Or a quiz of the year: BBC
Lastly an update on some classes starting in the new year in the Lasswade cluster:
Best wishes everyone and see you at a class in 2017!